Terms and Conditions
Soda Media Ltd. ‘the company’ owns and operates the website ‘www.[website].com’.
Registered in England and Wales as a Limited Company: Company Number 7396261.
Registered office is 39 Oakdale Road, Nottingham, NG3 7EL.
The term ‘Fast House Buyers’ or ‘www.fasthousebuyers.org.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website or other members in our group or third party investors. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Commitment To Childrens Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, This website will never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know that are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18. Under our Terms of Service, children under 18 are not allowed to access our service.
Collection of Personal Information
When you visit, register with, or request further information from this website you may be asked to provide us with certain information about yourself (including your name, contact details and address). We may also collect information about your usage of our website as you and others browse our website (see section on “cookies”), as well as information about you from messages you post to the website, phone conversations you have with us and e-mails or letters you send to us.
Processing of Personal Information
Some of our web servers are located outside the boundaries of UK and these countries may not have an adequate system for data protection in place. By providing your personal details on this website you are indicating your consent to the transfer of your data for electronic processing in locations outside of the boundaries of UK.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to enquire whether we are storing personal information about you by writing to our registered address. If you wish and upon payment of an admin fee of £20, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we hold about. We will ask for proof of your identity before providing any information and reserve the right to refuse to disclosure of information if identity is not established.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.